The study of computational physics offers students advanced knowledge and skills that enable them to continue postgraduate studies of physics and to participate in scientific projects. It also allows graduates to compete for jobs that demand the understanding of complex systems and the ability to apply their acquired skills to the modelling of these systems. This is especially sought after by employers in the fields of medicine, economy and environment as well as others.
What do we offer?
- a two-year MSc. study which awards a Master of Science in Physics qualification, orientation computational physics
- lecturers who are renowned scientists from Croatia and abroad
- a mentor is assigned to each student
- a multitude of elective courses that assure a
n in-depth education
- an introduction to modern research
We expect that this study will respond to great market demands for experts whose knowledge and skills connect physics and computer sciences. It will enable graduates with a Masters of Physics degree to be recognised as entrepreneurial experts not only in Croatia but worldwide.